Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bumble and bumble Mending Shampoo and Conditioner

Inhale....ahh, bliss.

Shower happiness, thy name is Bumble and bumble Mending shampoo and conditioner.

mending shampoo
mending conditioner
IF, like me you regularly blow-dry, curl, flat-iron, or color your hair, it probably needs a little extra love.

IF you are not on a tight budget....splurge and try the newest from Bumble and bumble.

The shampoo is very concentrated and one only needs a little for rich lather that smells heavenly and doesn't strip the hair. The conditioner is not too slippery but nourishes. I like that I can use this and not weigh my hair down, while knowing I am getting enough conditioning for my stressed-out hair.

After using the Mending shampoo and conditioner, I still use my favorite post-shower maintenance products, Redken Anti-Snap and Moroccan Oil. Read more here:

I am still loving my Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, and alternately use Biolage Color care and Redken color products.

What shampoo and conditioners do you swear by?

1 comment:

  1. Having worked in a salon that sold Bumble, their message used to be that lather wasn't necessary. Lather, to them, meant you were using too much of their product and what became delicious sudsy heaven was actually a waste of their product.

    Even if you are on a budget, B&B products really can be worth it as you only need to use a very small amount to get results. I wash my hair 2x a week and have been able to keep a single, 8oz B&B shampoo for nearly a year, whereas others I have to replace after a few months.

    Also, as of late, my favorite shampoo and conditioner is the Scalp Defense line by Aveda. I rarely use product, and just as rarely, blowdry my hair, so I don't have much to 'fix', but scalp defense gently cleans excess oil, while nourishing your hair and leaving it super manageable and shiny. It's also calmed my excema (due to food allergies, bleh) and it smells sooo good. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete