Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Announcing Tricia Clarke Makeup!

I haven't been active on this blog for quite awhile, as you can see... I've had lots going on!


  • I got promoted at work and ran my own store--what a challenge and a thrill!
  • I got married, again (to the same guy!)
  • I got pregnant!
  • I quit my job-the best I ever had!
  • I decided to do my own thing--hence---
Tricia Clarke Makeup was born! I am working on a website, but in the meantime, you can check out my 
Facebook page with lots of photos of my bridal work! Woo hoo!


While you're there, please "like" me and help me spread the word!

I'm also working on a website, so stay tuned! 

Once I get everything sorted out, I look forward to blogging again, because I will never get sick of talking about makeup, or food, and that's what The Dish from Trish is all about!

Thanks, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment