Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ooh, Morocco!

MOROCCANOIL® MOISTURE REPAIR SHAMPOOSo glorious. I am loving this shampoo right now!
Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair ConditionerAnd of course, the conditioner! Wow. My hair is so shiny and full! I am surprised at how it can have such healthy volume. I am trying to let it air dry a few more days a week, since I could see how the heat styling was starting to really wreck the ends. If you haven't tried Moroccan Oil products, they really are worth it.

I rotate these with Redken Color Extend products, and the Enjoy Sulfate-free Luxury line. Every once in a while, I will try a drugstore brand. Garnier was the most recent one, since I like the smell. I can't stand how they make my hair feel though! I know, I sound like such a snob. I have heard good things about the Dove color line, so that might be up next. Do you have a favorite shampoo/conditioner pairing?

Moving on from hair, new lip glosses from Benefit came out this week! I can't lie, one of my favorite perks is the freebies we get!

These glosses are far superior to our old ones. The colors are gorgeous! The texture is sheer with no gloppiness, and the smell is light watermelon. I think the brush applicator is better than the old sponge ones, too!
ultra shinesEven the colors that look neon go on the lips super sheer and flattering. I haven't blogged much about my new job, as I am not sure how much I can legally say! But I do like it, challenges and all, and will share more soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Trish,

    Have you ever checked out http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/? It is a project of the Environmental Working Group and is a tool that helps you get information on the toxicity of personal care products. Ingredients in cosmetics are not regulated by the FDA and can sometimes have some nasty stuff in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat! I am sure I should, but I confess ignorance is bliss for some of this stuff. I know parabens are the big thing to watch out for, but it seems they are in everything. I am flattered you read my frivolous posts, though, and will check out the website--thanks for posting. PS--are you ever around Lake Cty anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Trish,

    I'm in Seattle these days, but will be headed back to the midwest this summer. I'll be teaching in Chicago for a few weeks, and then full time in Milwaukee in the fall. Reunion? :)

    ReplyDelete