Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This will change your life...

Product Image up & up™ Makeup Remover - 5.5 oz.

...if you wear eye make-up.

I am hooked on this eye make-up remover from Target! It is their store brand, Up & up, and it costs less than $5.00 Takes off all eye make-up, without tugging at the delicate skin in that area. Rinses easily with water, but really, you should be washing your whole face anyway.

After you wash your face (and stay tuned, I am searching for a good cleanser) this is great for the eye area:
Worth every penny! And you can get a HUGE sample just by asking!

I wish someone had made me start using an eye cream at age 20. Now I can only play catch-up.

2 comments:

  1. Once upon a time there was a girl who went and bought this exact makeup remover at your suggestion. As she was handing it to the cashier at Target, it fell to the ground and shattered into a million pieces, which was quite remarkable considering the bottle was made of plastic. She has since gotten over it and will live happily ever after with her new bottle of makeup remover. The End.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete